Pre-tour and Fund Raiser - Friday, April 5, 2013 starts promptly at 6:30 pm $50
Tickets are no longer on sale for this event. Call 619-800-2631 with questions.
- Guided tour of five homes
- One additional home, not on the Saturday tour
- Complementy ticket to tour again on Saturday
- Heavy appetizers and social gathering at the additional home
For additional information please call 619-800-2631. This voice mail system is available 24/7 to leave a message for assistance with tour questions.
Title Sponsor for this event is CityScape Real Estate
Click here for photos of our homes this year!
Saturday,Tours - April 6, 2013 10 am - 2 pm
at the door $20
Tickes are no longer available on-line for this event. Call 619-800-2631 with questions.
- The Home Tour is self guided.
- Included with the ticket price, each guest is provided a fascinating program of neighborhood and individual home histories written by popular local historian, Jim Newland. The program contains historical, architectural, and design highlights.
- There are five homes on the 2013 tour.
- Event staff will be present at each home to point out special features.
- Bottled water for all guests is also provided as part of the ticket price.
- Guests may walk between homes or drive from home to home.
- This tour includes stairs and uneven surfaces.
- Guests may spend as much time at each home as they desire, moving at their own pace, within the time frame of the tour.
- Homes stay open until 2 pm
Pre-purchased tickets may be picked up and additional tickets may be purchased on April 6th beginning at 10 AM at the check-in booth at the San Diego Center for the Blind, 5922 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA 92115. Call 619-800-2631 with questions.